RSS

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My fond memories of Chania... "Eleana" apartments :)

By Foteini (Svetlana):

I lived in a village close to Chania in 2006, when I worked for "Kalamaki" Travel Agency...
I found nice people there, I'll never forget them and those days :)
Here are my photos which I took first days there:

"Eleana" apartments


7th of April, 2006, my first day in Crete :)

there we ate
my kitchen, it had everything I needed for cooking :)


Xenia, my new friend from Latvia, and the orange from our garden :)

Me and my new friend Xenia from Latvia lived in "Eleana" apartments, it's a silent place with orange and lemon trees garden around, 2 minutes by foot from the sea beach :)

orange flower

lemon tree

we ate fresh oranges every day!

2 min by foot from our apartments

5 min by foot from our apartments, you can see the island of Agios Theodoros



we had a swimming pool also :)
There were plenty of souvenir shops and mini-markets with fresh local fruits and vegetables not far from there, about 200-300 meters, so we felt like in paradise... Nice days :)

Here are more photos of that place, click to enlarge, if you want :)



if you look attentively, you'll see snow on Lefka Ori mountains :)

in the garden of our neigbours

my favorite place to relax after work

one very strange house on the beach :) they rent it :)

Agios Theodoros island, sunset

just happy :)

my friend Olga Barmina, now she's a famous photographer in Israel :)




you could see Chania from our beach


Masiania, the best cat in Crete, we spent nice time in "Eleana" and then we moved to live in Athens together :)


we enjoyed sunsets...

in the evening

1 comment:

  1. all kind of homes for rent in Chania Crete, villa in Chania Crete, vacation rentals in Chania Crete, homes for rent in Chania Crete, villa in Chania Crete, vacation rentals in Chania Crete ,rental properties in Chania Crete, apartment for rent in Chania Crete, villa holidays in Chania Crete and rental homes in Chania Crete. A Life Changing Experience It’s All About You and your family! An Oasis in an orange tree forest only 12 km from Chania downtown, 8 km from Golden Sandy beach of Agioi Apostoloi in Chania and 35 km from Omalos and Samaria Gorge in Chania Crete . The Green Orange Villa Farm is 2.250 square meters (private for both A floor & basement independent apartment indoor area) and total 4660 square meters with organic grown of orange trees & kitchen garden with a small farm. The farm contains amazing Cretan and Asian birds like colorful pheasant, fly ducks, geese , chickens with small lakes in the farm for the ducks.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome and appreciated by us, as long as they're constructive and objective, but general comments are accepted too. I don't wish to censor or restrict anyone, but desire to learn from everyone and improve the quality of this site. Thanking you all kindly! :-)