RSS

Sunday, February 12, 2012

molonlave2012 :) Foteini's Handmade Jewellery

molonlave2012: :) Foteini's Handmade Jewellery


My blogs:
Walkabout Crete
:) Foteini's Handmade Jewellery
Handmade Jewellery Club
Efi Stefanaki - Κομμωτήριο ''ARTISTICO''

FOTEINI (SVETLANA)
CRETE, GREECE
I design jewellery and if you like my work, please contact me on Facebook :)

Just one new simple silver pendant - ένα καινούργιο ασημένιο κρεμαστό - ещё один маленький серебряный листик-подвеска :)
I made this small silver leave pendant just a few weeks ago, and when I look at it I remember the autumn of 2011.... nice days near the sea, the last tourists who hoped to catch some summer in Crete... warm sea, warm sand, warm air :) nice days :)



Moonstone silver ring - ασημένιο δαχτυλίδι με φεγγαρόπετρα - серебряное кольцо с лунным камнем




Silver pendant with smokey quartz - Κρεμαστό με καπνία - кулон с дымчатым кварцем (раухтопазом)



http://foteini-handmade-jewellery.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

All comments are welcome and appreciated by us, as long as they're constructive and objective, but general comments are accepted too. I don't wish to censor or restrict anyone, but desire to learn from everyone and improve the quality of this site. Thanking you all kindly! :-)